Saturday, January 24, 2009

Crunch Time.

Last Thursday, I was at Starbucks buying an espresso to sit down and study inside. After I ordered my beverage, the most ironic thing happened. The cashier and I had a very intellectual conversation. The first thing he asked me was if I wrote?(graffiti), I said yeah, and we had a small talk about what we write, what were into art wise, and I told him a few stories of when I used to write. The second thing he asked me was If I ride a fixie? I started to think as if he's been following me haha. I told him I ride a BMX, then we started talking about bikes. I found it ironic as if he knew who I was, but he said he felt like he's seen me before. I also thought maybe he's followed my blog or just got the vibe from me. Anyways, I had a book report due the next day, and 10 full page of journals due the next day. This week, I've got finals, ending of the semester, & Cahsee coming up. People tell me the Cahsee if simple, but for some reason I'm nervous about the math portion. I've just gotta study even more for all my classes. Wish me luck.

Yup, this is what I do during 6th period Art and still gotta A.


-PONYBOY

No comments: