Sunday, October 10, 2010

Stripes No Tigga. Tyga. Bitches.

In my opinion, Tyga is one of the most UNDERRATED rappers in the game. He's been out for quite a while, but I feel he never got the main stream audience's attention like Weezy, Nicki, and Drake, but I'm fine with that. Most people tend to change after that, but what I like most about Tyga is how he always keeps everything raw. Most mixtape rappers who end up getting signed change their whole persona, but Tyga never actually changed his swag nor had to. Another assumption I had was perhaps not holding back on him, but he may be the next one Young Money will invest in. Considering he is only 20 going on 21, he has a lot to develop. I think most people don't like Tyga, because they don't really give him a chance. Most people are turned off by the way he raps and probably sounds, but he has his own unique sound and just swags out every song.



-PONYBOY

No comments: