Wednesday, September 2, 2009

1st Day.

Remember me complaining about going back to school? Well it wasn't as bad as I thought it was. Actually it was a great day aside from the heat. For some reason it felt better being on campus this year and a better vibe. It was more packed then last year at lunch and the sun kept shining on me. I mean us. That Cali heat doesn't play at all. My classes are all straight, especially my multi-cd art class I'm taking. I chopped it up with the teacher and he could probably teach me a thing or two and get me a part time job/internship with graphic designing or photography. It got me thinking about where I want to be doing after school and it's something to do with art just not sure in what field yet. I mean if I have a talent why not put it to use, especially if I can live off of it. Hard work pays off.

It's hotter than 7 fat bitches playing football in Nevada, but shout outs to the firemen fighting for our safety. Let's put it out soon.


-PONYBOY

No comments: