Monday, May 10, 2010

Kush x Orange Thoughts.


This is the mixtape that I would say sparked everyone's attention towards Wiz Khalifa. Like any other Khalifa fan I had been waiting for this mixtape to drop after he had released Deal or No Deal. What I didn't like was all the hype people put into this mixtape. For example, somebody told me they've "BEEN" fucking with Wiz, yet they didn't know what How Fly was. You fuck with Wiz, but don't know about that How Fly? c'mon now. To be honest, I didn't like this mixtape at first. As I skimmed through the songs I found them kind of boring at first, but when I gave it chance I end up really liking it. In the end, it was infact a really good project and worth the wait. My personal favorite would have to be between Pedal To The Medal or We're Done.

-PONYBOY

No comments: