Monday, November 24, 2008

LATELY

Lately, I've been drawing,tagging, and sketching on anything or any piece of paper I can find during class.I think my art days are starting to rub on to me again, literally.At least I have a better and more productive reason to not pay attention in class, rather than the tards that talk all day and haven't made me laugh once.SMH

I always said,"putting stickers on kicks was cheesy" but I found something convincing.

BLACK MAGS BLACK MAGS BLACK MAGS BLACK MAGS BLACK MAGS

Friday I watched Jason's play for his church, "Ready or Not".I been saving that Friday to go to church with him for a while to support his hard work to going to practice and getting buck for one scene.Good stuff.

If you don't know him by now, his favorite thing to eat is corned beef or spam.Ladies:If you don't like eating it or can't cook it, don't bother.I don't think anything comes in between him and eating those two.



ROSEWOOD ROYALE's BLACK FRIDAY SALE STARTS WENESDAY-30-50% OFF-Friday opens @ 9 A.M-NEW! PWA x RR TEE ON FRIDAY-PONYBOY SENT YOU

-PONYBOY

No comments: