Sunday, August 23, 2009

16 Years.

First off, I wanna say thanks to everyone who greeted me and I mean everyone. It really did make my birthday the best from the people who greeted me at midnight to the people shouting out on aim/twitter or whatever as the day went on. Shout out to Andy for naming me "Shock Jizzle" haha. My parents and I went to Disneyland, which was great. I haven't been there since I was probably four. Thanks mom and dad, ya'll make everything happen for me. I guess my dad was trying to make a fashion statement at the time..haha.


My dad was chopping up a story about how his uncle always wanted to work at Disneyland because he loved Small World even though he was already in his 60's or 70's. Hearing that story made me smile, you could never be too old for anything. It really is the happiest place in the world.


A perfect reason why Mickey is the best Disney character. What other Disney character fucks with Kidrobot and vinyl figures.

Day & Night.

>

Nah. You really don't want to see in Astro Blasters. I do work, pay attention!


-PONYBOY

No comments: