Thursday, August 27, 2009

Alexa Chung.

I love Alexa Chung. She's so original and open about everything on her show. If you watch her show you notice how she'll say the random or stupid shit ever, but it's still funny. Her reactions also show how she really doesn't care about anything. The only thing I don't like about her show is how dead her audience is. It's so noticeable. I mean the audience was literally just starring at Kid Cudi as he performed Day n Night. What the fuck is wrong with them? They treated Cudi like he's not even signed yet. One thing I did like about the audience was when the New Boyz performed and started jerking. HA! I literally saw the WTF expression on their faces. Anyways, Alexa is definitely one of my favorite tv show host. She seems like a exciting person to just hang out with as friends. Okay maybe a little more than friends, but with a lot of good levels.


-PONYBOY

No comments: