Monday, February 9, 2009

Also Known As

AndeeeeezyTHO: people stop calling you mucio
ponyboy2 y o s e t: Lolll
AndeeeeezyTHO: [AWAY] Long Beach
ponyboy2 y o s e t: I know fuck
ponyboy2 y o s e t: What happened
AndeeeeezyTHO: ima call you mucio now
AndeeeeezyTHO: shit iono
ponyboy2 y o s e t: I ws js abt to IM you sayin
ponyboy2 y o s e t: Where u frmmmm
ponyboy2 y o s e t: Haha
AndeeeeezyTHO: tahaaha
ponyboy2 y o s e t: I dnt even get called kevin
ponyboy2 y o s e t: Lol
AndeeeeezyTHO: I know
AndeeeeezyTHO: put this shit on your blog
ponyboy2 y o s e t: I will
AndeeeeezyTHO: I like being recognized


This IM from Andy made me laugh. For some reason the first two things what were on my mind were "hm..I get called Ponyboy by everyone" and "Ima IM Andy for havin LB in his away". It all started last year when Soda, 2Bit, and I picked parts and a few weeks later I was being called Ponyboy by everyone. Everywhere I go, even school I'm being called that. I don't have a problem with it, but it just made me reminisce times when people would call me by my last name or full name. I guess people found it catchy or remember able to always be called that.

-PONYBOY

No comments: