Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Press Telegram.

The swine flu is still buzzing through everyone's mouth isn't it? I bet half of the people never heard of the bird flu. The swine flu was always around until the news started to make a big deal out of it. I'm going to start telling people there's a dog flu so everyone will avoid their dogs in the backyard.


This used to be my favorite part of the news papers when I was younger. Gives me memories back in 5th grade when my friend would bring my elementary friend Kenny and I back those cards they hand out on the strip of Las Vegas.

I see The Hundreds doin it big as usual. I saw their blog today and to go outside and buy a Press Telegram. Read More here http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-thehundreds26-2009may26,0,5854632.story



Is Carmelo making the same face that he made when Ariza I mean "Threeza" stole ball from him? We lost Monday 2-2, but at least we're not LeBron and company that are 3-1 in their series. Looks like we're going to be playing Dwight Howard and the shooters in the ship, see you there.


-PONYBOY

No comments: