Monday, April 21, 2008

gooo to work

School Started @ 9 which is always good, wish school was always this short.The whole day at school the only thing i could think of was "What am i gna do about myself?".I mean i literally have everything i need in life cept my grade that'll only help myself.The whole day i completed all classwork and got my makeup work cos fuck i already got summer school for 2 classes i don't want 3.I wasted the whole 1st sem kickin back in every class thinkin i can catch up the last few weeks..didn't happen or try haha, but im trying now cos next year im just gna go to school to do the work cos if not ima be wastin my time gettin my ass up 6 in the morning to go do nothin haha.After school watched the middle school Mayfair vs Bellflower volley game, but were both sorry.on the upside it was fun making fun of all the little kids and arguing with lian as usual cos his bitch ass is greedy,selfish,COCKY,[cockier than me haha],oh yeah ugly.hahahaha.After that we followed the AYEE!set to Jessiboo's house hoping we'd get a ride to Rosewood, but that shit aint work dumass Lian! ahhaa.Then wen we got there we started to argue again cos his bxtchass was taking all the tulberon and poptarts, as usual killing shit! haha.After that we walked to Rosewood Royale for the Street Team Meeting like every Monday.
ROSEWOOD ROYALE BUY 1 GET 1 FREE SALE IS STILL GOING ON!!
NEW! DISSIZIT
also NEW! kid robot,10deep,orisue,IM-KING
And NEW! for the ladies Kid Robot,HELLZ BELLZ, & 10 Deep
PRINT THIS FLYER AND GET A 10% OFF!
Remember who sent you! Kevin from Rosewood or Ponyboy
Btw, I'm @ the shop Frequently so holla.

-PONYBOY




1 comment:

Arianne Balboa said...

nice blog.










haaaaaaaaaaa.