Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Sisterhood of Traveling Pants 2

This afternoon, I got up and went to Yaaan Yan's to get ready so we can watch a movie later.We watched Sisterhood of Traveling Pants 2, it was a good movie.It was kinna sad, but the movie wasn't sad to me, it just made me think of my life and made me sad haha. After the movies, we went to Ohana bcos Yan wanted some chicken, so i helped her finish it cos she can't hang wid the big boys..okay maybe she can eat more than me haha.
After eating, we biked to Amy's house where we listened to Amy's Korean music to "get a party started" haha.She gave me some frozen coconut juice that I had to wait like 20 mins just to defrost so she boiled it haha.I got picked up around 7:45 and went home.Today was fabulous.Love you Bayyybeh.
MY BIRTHDAY IS IN 2 DAYS YAY!

-PONYBOY

No comments: